An up close and personal insight into the experiences of a client
What led to you coming for mentoring? How were you feeling and what was happening for you?
• Thoughts about performing were taking over my life.
• I had extreme physical reactions to performing, even going to a concert could lead to anxiety.
• I experienced symptoms/feelings such as stomach churning, sweating, feeling hot, shaking/bow shakes, heart racing, crying and feelings of dread.
• I would obsessively practice things that I knew I could play.
• I was taking beta blockers for all rehearsals and concerts.